Wednesday, July 13, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

I have a second post for today. Yesterday my grandkids came over and my grandson Jeff looked so cute, like a little man, in his sunglasses. I wanted to take a picture of him, but he refused.
His sister Michelle was more than willing, so I took a bunch of shots of her in his glasses.
I picked my favorite two to do layout of. I am entering this layout in the challenge at Sketchy Thursdays.
This weeks sketch is:
I did a little doodling!
And I popped the banner off the page with Pop Dots

Supplies used: cardstock - cream, blue, green, pink; patterned paper- Lazy Summer Stripes and Die Cut Shapes from Lazy Summer by Three Bugs In A Rug; border punch - EK Success; doodling stencils - Sweetwater; Pop Dots

Have a great evening!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh he is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the banner! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diane Hodrick said...

lol....what cute photos of a very cool dude!

Mom said...

What a little doll baby ! Very good layout but you did have a darling granddaughter to make it perfect !!

corrie said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Diana Fisher said...

How adorable! I just love those sun glasses!! :)

Betty Wright said...

Esther! Whoa! That is one cool kid! Great page and design! Totally made me smile!

Audrey Yeager said...

Oh this is so so cute! I love those close up photos! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

Tessa Buys said...

LOL, so cute! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

Crafterkhush said...

Your grand daughter is adorable... I love her in the specs... Nice Layout Esther...!!

Anonymous said...

Your creations are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing
I am a new follower
Hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

CraftyJAR said...

So so adorable!

CathyK said...

Reminds me of one I took of Regina at that age! Cute!