Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saltwater

Boy it is hot here in Reno today! We took my grandson to see Cars 2 and enjoyed he air conditioning in the movie theater. He loved it!! He has been addicted to the first Cars movie so we knew it would be a given that he liked this one. Have to say it was pretty cute!

Today I have a layout that I made for my album of our Monterey trip. I was hoping to enter it into the challenge at Twisted Sketches but all day yesterday and so far today I have been unable to get to their website.

For the challenge you were to use the sketch provided and the twist this week was "water".


I added some shells and things that I collected at the beach.



I made these rosettes with my Tim Holtz Sizzix die (thanks Mom for the Big Shot machine).


Supplies used: cardstock - light grey; patterned paper - Seashells and Palm Fronds from Just Beachy by TPC Studio; font - Bathing Cap; chipboard letters - Licorice by Cosmo Cricket; journaling sticker - Cherry Hill by October Afternoon; paper rosettes die - Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix; Glubers - Cosmo Cricket; Pop Dots; shells and findings from the beach.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Esther,
Wonderful page, I love the shells:) Nice touch! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

great LO!

Mom said...

What a great layout. The photos are so right for your theme and the embellishments are perfect, also. All combine to make a very good page.

Crafterkhush said...

This is a great LO... I love those cute shells...!!

Hugs,
Khush

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL layout Esther,I love the little shells and the rosettes,AWESOME job!!:)

CathyK said...

I. Love. This.