Friday, July 15, 2011

Limelight

My second post for today.

Ok, I was in the corny mood!
While I was making the card for the Twisted Sketches challenge, I decided to go for another one.
And, here it is:
The inside of the card reads: Congratulations

Supplies used: cardstock - three shades of green, brown; patterned paper - Magic in the Sky in Sunny Happy Skies by Bella Blvd. and a paper by Sweetwater; fonts - Garamond and Broadway; ribbon - American Crafts; lime cut from Preserves Cricut cartridge; Pop Dots

Have a fun weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love limes:-) and sometimes I love the limelight too:-)
teachdanz

Mom said...

Good play on words and a fun way to send congratulations. Nice choice of colors and embellishments also.

Adrian said...

Cute, love sentiment!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is adorable Esther, I love the corniness of it, makes you smile and your paper choice is fabulous :)

CathyK said...

Very clever and very cute!