Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hoppy Birthday

For card #3 I picked Hoppy Birthday because I thought it was a simple and cute design. Sometimes simple can be better than going overboard. I also like the play on words.


Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies Used: cardstock - white; patterned paper - silly stripes; frog chip sticker - Friendly Forest by Colobok; border punch - Martha Stweart; stamp - punnylicious by My Pink Stamper; tiny pom pom - Michael's


Card #4 I picked Happy Birthday Lion just because it was adorable



Card is 5 X 6 1/2

Supplies Used : cardstock - white and blue; patterned paper - my scrap stash; journal block - summer journaling die cuts by Scenic Route ; lion sticker - Zoofari by Doodlebug ; ribbon - my stash; border punch - Fiskars

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Charming, as usual. Do you take orders?

CathyK said...

I like the poofy ball on the party hat much better than the rhinestone. I also like the "embroidered" look to the lion MUCH better, It adds more depth and character! Great job!!!!

Mom said...

All darling cards, but the lion and the frog are so kissable. Love, Mom