Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cards A Plenty

I am having so much fun making my cards for my card challenge. Here are four new creations:

The next pick was hard because I really liked both cards on the page. I decided to go with Happy Anniversary.



Card is 5 x 6 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white, light blue, blue and red; patterned paper - strawberry fields in Garden Variety by Cosmo Cricket ; Border punch - EK Success ; heart punch - Fiskars; bird template - in stitches by Bazill ; glitter glue - Dazzle by Hero Arts ; font - your choice


Next I chose Always In Style. Thought by taking the Mom out of the quote it could be a cute card for a birthday, thinking of you, etc.



Card is 5 X 6 1/2

Supplies used: carstock - white; patterned paper - keepsakes-chaplet by SEI ; black polka dots by Doodlebug ; stickers - unique boutique by Rob & Bob Studios from Provo Craft; rub on - purkey by American Crafts


Sunny Thoughts caught my eye on the next page. With the Spring looking images I decided to make it an Easter card. Hint: By cutting one of the petals off of a flower you have a butterfly!!!



Card is 4 X5 1/2

Supplies Used: carstock - kraft, blue, green, pink, orange, and yellow; tiny flower punch - no source; black and yellow brads - Making Memories ; rub ons - American Crafts and Doodlebug; black pen - American Crafts; sun cut with Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge .

Last for today is Thanks Teacher. I liked the idea of a a teacher card with a student on the front, but wanted a brighter color combination so I came up with my own twist.



Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned paper - school dot/line by Pebbles Inc. ; letter stickers - chalkboard by Jenni Bowlin ; girl die cut - Kids by All About Me Paper Co.; buttons and floss - my stash

I love comments, suggestions, criticism, etc.!! Tell me what you think.

4 comments:

karebari said...

These are amazing!! I miss girl scouts!!

rosalie said...

Very cute and clever.

Mom said...

I like the changes you made on the cards. The teacher card would be such a fun one for a favorite teacher. Keep on carding !

CathyK said...

I have to say that the changes you made on the "Always in Style" card were perfect. The original card is quite blase (with an accent on the "e") in comparison. The teacher card has much more personality than the original!!! Fantastic job!!!!! Love them all!