Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Are you having a Ruff day?

Adorable card I just had to make: Ruff Day? If you were having a rough day and you recieved this card I'm sure it would put a smile on your face!


Card is 4 1/2 X 7 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - red and green; patterned paper - admiral in June Bug by Basic Grey ; dog chip sticker - June Bug by Basic Grey; red ribbon - Michael's; font CAC Pinafore


Second card for today is Happy Happy Birthday. I decided to stay on the dog theme today. The card is so cute, but I changed it a bit because I love these two dogs I cut from the Paper Pups Cricut cartridge.


Card is 4 1/2 X 7 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned paper - Play Nice in My Little Monsters by Daisy Bucket; border punch - Fiskars; alphabet stickers - mini slim alphabet by Colorbok; Dogs, balloon and hat cut from Paper Pups Cricut cartridge by Provo Craft; red floss, white floss and red button - my stash

2 comments:

Mom said...

All I can say is the cards are "doggone cute !! Card On !!

CathyK said...

I love the bolder colors on these two cards. Being a dog lover myself, I think these are "dog-gone" cute!! Way to go!!!