Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Four New Cards

My next choice for a card was called Friends Til The End. I thought it was simple and cute. I chose to make it a "Thank You" card. I kept it the same except for my choice of flowers.



Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: Cardstock - kraft and green; plastic flowers - American Crafts ; rub on - accessories book 3 by American Crafts; corner rounder - Zutter; green floss and buttons from my stash.


Next I chose Embrace Happiness because I loved the cute owl. The color combo wasn't my favorite so I went with something different. Hope you like my changes.



Card is 4 x 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white, brown, orange, teal; patterned paper - Aggie in June Bug by Basic Grey ; owl and brach chip stickers - feathered friends by Glitz ; rub on - Frank sidekicks by American Crafts








Card # 7 I picked You're Sweet, I just loved everything about this card. Rather than using a chip sticker though, I cut my blue ribbon with my Cricut and used a more colorful strawberry from an October Afternoon rub on.



Card is 4 x 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - light blue and cream; patterned paper strawberry fields and sunday picnic from Garden Variety by Cosmo Cricket ; rub ons - Kate sidekicks by American Crafts and Hens in the Cupboard by October Afternoon ; gingham ribbon - American Crafts ; Locker Talk Cricut cartridge, border punch - EK Sucess , font - SNF Goody


Last card for today I chose Sweet 16. I liked the flags but I had the cutest paper with birds on a line I wanted to use. I felt it was in keeping with the general idea. Let me know what you think.



Card is 4 X 5 1/2

Supplies used: cardstock - white and white embossed; patterned paper - Happy Birthday tweet...tweet by 3 bugs in a rug ; small letter stickers - no source; #16 - Jewelry by American crafts; red ribbon - Michael's

Thanks for taking a peek. I always love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love all the cards! So creative and so like you! Love, Mom

CathyK said...

My favorite one is the "You're Sweet" card! I love the bold colors. I like the change of words on the "Thanks a Bunch" card. It is fun looking at all the cards and comparing!