Monday, May 20, 2013

Yummo!


I hope all my friends out there had a fabulous weekend!!!

I had a productive one and managed to get all my pots in the front and back yard planted :) Now it looks so pretty!

I'm sharing a card this morning which I made for two challenges.

The first is Less Is More and the theme this week is Cats and/or Dogs.


The second is Case This Sketch.


For my card I inked up a couple of cute stamps I had by We R Memory Keepers and a fun Sentiment from Whimsical Designs! I stamped the kitty twice, once on patterned paper so I could fussy cut him out. I had to add a couple of google eyes for fun.



Supplies used: card stock - recycled white; patterned paper - Lazy Time in Friends Furever by We R Memory Keepers; stamps - Meow in Friends Furever by We R Memory Keepers and sentiment in Whimsical Fun Vol. 1 by Whimsical Designs; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; google eyes - JoAnn's; Pop Dots.



11 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

really cute card,I enjoyed my Sunday with Grandaughter, her first time learning quilling and I think she will out do me,lol !!!
Paula

Lisa said...

This is so cute!! I love the kitty and his googly eyes!! The fish bones are so fun!! What an adorable card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

Cute, Fun Card !! I LOVE the kitty's eyes.

CathyK said...

Love. Those. Eyes. Darling card!!

CathyK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

AWW, this is so adorable. I love the fish stamps..and the sentiment is totally perfect.

VanessaB said...

ohmygoodness this makes me smile! awesome take on the sketch!

Sherrie K. said...

hahaha...love your card Esther!
Sherrie K

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely terrific Esther!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Les is More"

Gayatri said...

Aww! absolutely cute. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE the googly eyes! Super cute. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch.