Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day / CTO # 111


Wow, we had 180 entires last week in our "Anything Goes" challenge. All kinds of wonderful creations for many different occasions. Thank you everyone for playing along!!

This week at Celebrate The Occasion, our challenge is  Mother's Day! If you haven't already made your card or project for Mom, now is the time to do it. This coming Sunday is Mom's Day. I am planing to drive down to Turlock, CA in the central valley to go see my Mom for her special day.



If you don't want to see your card Mom, you better stop reading now, LOL!



For my card I used some darling papers from Amy Tangerine and some equally cute cuts from the Silhouette Studio store. and SVG Cuts The polaroid frame is from the Silhouette store and the Mom with Baby is from SVG Cuts. I did the sentiment on my computer.



Supplies used: card stock - white, recycled white, black; patterned papers - Play and Remember in Yes, Please by Amy Tangerine; Silhouette Studio cut files; dots - SEI; Alphabet - Cloud 9 Design; corner rounders - Fiskars and Zutter; font - your choice.

7 comments:

Adrian said...

Love the frame, very pretty!

jessica said...

what a GREAT card Esther! Love the colors, the great silhouette and the sentiment is perfect!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

great card esther! I love all the layering too!

CathyK said...

Cutest. Card. Ever. Got teary eyed when I looked at it.

Lisa said...

Aw, this is so sweet!! I love the silhouette image!! The sentiment is beautiful!! What a gorgeous card, Esther!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

oooh Esther, what a gorgeous Mother's Day card! The silhouette image is so sweet and I love the papers you used! Beautifully done!
Sherrie K

Mom said...

Oh My !!! This card is so beautiful. I LOVE the sweet silhouette and the colors you used and the sentiment is heart warming.