Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Find Your Direction


This is my second post for today as I'm getting in under the wire to play at Case This Sketch!


And Less Is More where the challenge is Colour!

This month we would like you to choose TWO opposite colours from this Colour Wheel


For my card I chose blue and orange. I picked out 2 cut files at Silhouette Studio and created the sentiment on my computer. I chose to put them on kraft card stock. After finishing I realized that, without meaning to, my card had a bit of a southwest feel. LOL!


Supplies used: card stock - kraft, blue, orange; Silhouette Studio cut files; font - your choice (I forgot to write it down); Pop Dots.





8 comments:

CathyK said...

Oooohhhhhhh! Love this card!!! The colors are fantastic and the "artwork" goes perfectly with the sentiment!

Jen Nelson said...

fab little card . Fabulous colour choice. Thanks for joining us the week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Ardyth said...

Great pops of colour on the card base - wonderfully graphic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Lisa said...

This is awesome!! I love the colors!! The cut files you used are fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Love this! The colors are awesome and what fun cuts!
Sherrie K

lostinpaper said...

What a fun card with a great sentiment!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Mom said...

Great use of color and the sentiment is so right for this card. Nice job.

Chrissie said...

Wow, great dies Esther... brilliantly used!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"