Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello Friend

 Hello Friends!!

I have a fun little card I created for Link Up For Pink!

I saw this design in one of my magazines and loved the way one side of the card follows the outline of the birdhouse. I used my Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge to cut out the birdhouse and my Home Decor Cartridge to cut out the blue bird.

I fussy cut one of the clouds out of the patterned paper, inked the edges and used Pop Dots to attach it on top of the cloud background paper. 



The sentiment is from a Family & friends Word Stamp Kit. I fussy cut those and used pop dots on them as well.


Supplies used: card stock - white, 2 shades of blue, pink, brown; patterned papers - scraps from My Minds Eye and Howdy from Everyday by American Crafts; Home Decor and Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridges; Family & Friends Word Stamp Kit by Words & Crafts; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento and Ice Blue Chalk Ink by ColorBox; pearls - Kaiser Craft; Pop Dots.

8 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

it's adorable, like how you poped the cloud, like the effect of it ,and the house and bird are so cute !!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Esther this is very pretty:) A nice touch of spring which we so need!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful, springy card!! I love the clouds and the beautiful bird and branch!! This is just gorgeous, Esther!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

This lovely card will be like a" blue bird of happiness" to the friend who receives it. It is so well done with all the elements you have used just perfect.

Desire Fourie said...

This is just gorgeous and I love the soft colouring. So cheerful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

DaileyScrapper said...

I love the paper you used on the bird house. Your card is adorable.
Yvette

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a sweet card, I love how your colors and images make me think of spring :)

Sherrie K. said...

Such a beautiful card! The birdhouse is so awesome! The cloud background and the pop of one cloud gives it such dimension! Love it!
Sherrie K