Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wreath/12 Days of Christmas

Today is day seven in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. Another fun day of Christmas projects. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

I saw a wreath like this one on Pinterest and knew I just had to make one. Rather than go into detail on how I made it, there is a wonderful tutorial at Little Birdie Secrets.





Supplies used: Scrap cardboard; cardstock - green; patterned papers from Glitzmas collection by SEI; wired ribbon - Michael's; patterned ribbon - Glitzmas by SEI; brads and buttons - my stash; stars cut with George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge

I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.

Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!

Pin It

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Esther this is stunning. So perfect for the front door. love the colors, so festive. I am going to have to lift this if you don't mind.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh Esther, this is just amazing! I LOVE the bright and festive colors. What a fun project to make:) TFS! Great inspiration!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Thank you for sharing, Esther! This wreath is so cute! Love all the stars!

Blessings,
Donna

My Need 2 Craft said...

WOW!!! Love this wreath. I did see it on Pinterest and I want to figure out how to make those stars. Having another "Squirrel" moment. LOL I need to finish my cards, but can't seem to stop making ornaments. LOL! Hugs!

Mom said...

Good Job ! You have used the colors and embellishments so well. The wreath is fun, bright and colorful.

Ladybug said...

Esther, I can totally see why you just had to make this. It's gorgeous! TFS! :-)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love those stars, beautifully done :)

lindaplus3 said...

your wreath is totally beautiful......going to have to try that one..:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Adrian said...

Wow, awesome job!

pattyk said...

wonderful wreath-I love it. millierose651@aol.com

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Love your wreath. Super cute idea! TFS!

GabyCreates.com said...

Oh this is so nice! and I already know how to make those stars so if wouldn't be too hard to replicate....I just need time!!! there are so many new projects to me that you are creating Esther! TFI

marg0006 said...

I am hoping to succed in doing a few wreaths for gifts. I have never done one and am a bit nervous about it. The 3D stars look just wonderful. I just received a pattern for this star from Scrap Chicks. Thanks for the idea.
marg0006verizon.net

jessica said...

this is awesome!! Would look amazing on the front door :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I love this wreath! I want to make one! TFS
Wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Cathy said...

Esther this is a great look for a wreath, it is beautiful>
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Monica said...

AHHHHH!! I'm going crazy over this!! It's awesome, amazing, awesome, Just love it!!!

DIANA L. said...

Absolutely beautiful great Christmas wreath I just love the patterned paper

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Esther I love your wreath and the colors.

Angie S said...

Awesome! Love the colors. tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Ruth G said...

Cool 3D stars! TFS! rgauss at sbcglobal dot net.

K Clark said...

off to see how it is made... you have inspired me!!!

Crafterkhush said...

This is absolutely wonderful... Perfect wall hanging... Thanks for sharing the tutorial link too Esther...!!