Can't believe it but today is day 12 in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I guess all good things must come to an end :(. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For my last post, I'd like to share a super easy, super fast, holiday decor item you can make to give as a gift or to keep. So simple it's kind of embarrassing. I simply rolled 3" wide paper strips. I started with a length of 7" and decreased by 1" each time. Cut a tree trunk from brown paper and cut a star with my George and Basic Shapes cartridge with two shades of yellow. Glued them to a canvas with my glue gun, added some Stickles to the star and a rub on under the tree and it was finished.
Supplies used: canvas - Michael's; patterned paper - various scraps of Christmas paper; cardstock - two shades of yellow, brown; Stickles in yellow; rub on - Karen Foster; glue gun
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing. I will announce the winner on Thursday!
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!