Well, today is day nine in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I'm actually having fun coming up with something everyday. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For todays post I have some simple little 3D tags you can make. The snowman is a silhouette file cut, the tree is cut from the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge and the ornament is just done with a circle punch. You simply cut or punch two of each design. One is glued on flat and the other is scored down the middle and glued along the score line.
Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, brown, black, white, green; patterned paper from Glitzmas by SEI; stamps - Studio G; ink - Jet Black by Archival Ink; twine - my stash; ScorPal scoreboard
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!