Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Winner

Good Morning all!!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop!
I appreciate every single one of your sweet comments!!!!

I had 293 entries in the drawing!

I had Random.org pick the winner and....

drumroll please...

It is Kimberly!!!!!

kimberly said...
love your kiddy table... when i was younger the kiddy table was all the left overs from the adult table - wish i had one like yours

tfs leokc34 at gmail dot com

Please contact me with your address Kimberly and I will get your package in the mail to you!!!

Congratulations!!!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations Kimberly ! Happy Blogging !

K Clark said...

Wow... Thanks so much!! I am reading on my phone right now. When I get them computer from my dd I will send you my address. Again thanks!!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Congrats Kim!!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Esther,
All of your projects are wonderful. My favorites are the Santa kids table and the reindeer book mark. Thanks for joining me on the hop
Hugs
Sylvia

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Esther,
All of your projects are wonderful. My favorites are the Santa kids table and the reindeer book mark. Thanks for joining me on the hop
Hugs
Sylvia

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Kimberly!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com