Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry "Kiss"mas/12 Days of Christmas

Wow, today is day eight in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. It's going by awfully fast. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

I have another inexpensive and oh, so easy gift you make. Great to leave hanging on your neighbors door, or another cute hostess gift! You've probably seen this before, but here it is again.

I bought these Christmasy whisks and some Hershey Kisses. The green one with the Christmas tree in it is from Hobby Lobby! They had a bunch of cute ones for just $3.99. I cut the tags out with my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.


Just fill the whisk with some Hershy Kisses, pop into a cellophane treat bag, tie with a pretty Christmas bow, add your tag and you've got a fun little gift!!



Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned papers from Glitzmas by SEI; whisks - Local grocery store and Hobby Lobby; treat bags and ribbon - Michael's; twine - Papertrey Inc.; Hershey Kisses; fonts - Santa's Sleigh and LD Simple Things

I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.

Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!

Pin It

23 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG, I love it, it's so cute! Love that sentiment too!

Ladybug said...

Awesome gift to give someone! TFS! :-)

Mom said...

Wow ! How charming and what a great stocking stuffer or host/hostess gift. Very good !

Addicted Scrapper said...

This is a great idea and totally awesome!!!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest idea - so simple and easy! Probably why we forget it and nice of you to remind us! And your tag, so cute!! "We Whisk You a Merry Kiss~Mas!" Just adorable! Love the whisk with the tree on the inside!

Thanks for sharing this cute idea!
Blessings,
Donna

lindaplus3 said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it !!!!!!! Going to have to do that one ... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a sweet and YUMMY idea, so cute :)

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, this is such a CUTE idea!! It would make a darling hostess gift...My Mom sells Pampered Chef and she would get a kick out of this. Great for her hostesses. FUN idea Estehr!TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

girlia said...

Love this idea. too cute.

An'Jenic G. said...

Ester I so so love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful works. I’m happy I found you!

Unknown said...

I whisk I thought of that! To cute! TFS
wishing you well
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
follower

Luanne said...

Love your project! your'e very creative. Those whisk are cute with the three inside and O so sweet treats.

Luanne
myfootahead at gmail dot com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Angie S said...

I love it! Great gift idea for someone that you might not know to well but want to get a little something for. The sentiment is great also. tfs
angie
angiehbug at yahoo dot com

Ruth G said...

Love a good punny gift and great gift idea! TFS! rgauss at sbcglobal dot net.

K Clark said...

love this idea!!!
tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

jessica said...

I love this idea!!!
There are always little gifts I like to give and this is perfect!
TFS :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Another super cool idea Esther...this is such a great idea for a few of my coworkers! that love to bake...Like Donna said Thanks for reminding us! about this.. Love the sentiment!

K Clark said...

great idea!!!
tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Love this gift idea..... thanks so much for sharing. I think this would be perfect exchange for some of the ladies I work with.

CathyK said...

What a great hostess gift! Cute idea!

Crafterkhush said...

When I saw the pic of the whisk was wondering what u would be doing with it.. I am totally stunned with the way u have used it.. Absolutely marvelous.. This is super Esther...!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Esther,
My name is Laura, and I am the editor of AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. I am contacting you because I would love to feature some of your craft tutorials, like this one, on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com. I know my readers would love your content!

Each one of our craft reviews includes a short description of the project, a byline that credits you, a link to the tutorial on your site, and a photo of the finished project. We also feature links to projects and accompanying pictures in our free weekly e-mail newsletter.

My email address is lplack@primecp.com. Please let me know if we have permission to feature your projects and photos on AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com and in our newsletters, which reach over 110,000 subscribers. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Laura