Wow, today is day eight in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. It's going by awfully fast. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
I have another inexpensive and oh, so easy gift you make. Great to leave hanging on your neighbors door, or another cute hostess gift! You've probably seen this before, but here it is again.
I bought these Christmasy whisks and some Hershey Kisses. The green one with the Christmas tree in it is from Hobby Lobby! They had a bunch of cute ones for just $3.99. I cut the tags out with my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge.
Just fill the whisk with some Hershy Kisses, pop into a cellophane treat bag, tie with a pretty Christmas bow, add your tag and you've got a fun little gift!!
Supplies used: cardstock - white; patterned papers from Glitzmas by SEI; whisks - Local grocery store and Hobby Lobby; treat bags and ribbon - Michael's; twine - Papertrey Inc.; Hershey Kisses; fonts - Santa's Sleigh and LD Simple Things
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!