Today is day eleven in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I can't believe there is only one more day to go :(. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
I have another easy peasy gift for you to make and it won't break the bank. You'll need a quart jar, a little scrapbook paper and a few ingredients and you have a yummy treat to give to a friend.
I cut the lid topper with my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. I cut two graduated sizes with two sided patterned paper. Then I cut a smaller circle with George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge and printed my sentiment on it. Glued them together and then glued them to the top of the jar.
The tag was cut out with a silhouette file on the same double sided paper. The insert was cut and then the instructions for the hot cocoa were printed on it. I then attached the tag to the jar with some twine.
The recipe is from Sunset.
Supplies used: cardstock - cream; patterned paper - Holly Berry Floral from Tinsel & Twig by The Girls' Paperie; twine - my stash, jar - Hobby Lobby; powdered milk, unsweetened cocoa; sugar, salt, mini chocolate chips, peppermint candies.
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!