Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Tree Christmas

I'd like to share a card today that was inspired by another cute design in my Holiday Cards Paper Craft Magazine. The card in the magazine was done with a light blue tree, and while it was adorable I guess I am just a traditional gal and had to make it green. I'd like to enter it in the challenge this week at Celebrate The Occasion. This week is Christmas, no red.


Supplies used: cardstock - kraft; patterned paper from Tinsel & Twig by The Girls' Paperie; sticker sentiment - Authentique; embossing folder - Cuttlebug; rhinestones - Kaiser Craft; cork, felt - Michael's; star button , twine - my stash.

Pin It

14 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Really cute and I love the music paper grass. Thanks for sharing!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oooh so cute! I love all the textures!!!

jessica said...

this is beautiful!
TFS

Mom said...

Lovely card ! The embellishments are so good and it has a quiet simple beauty.

DIANA L. said...

I love everything about this card.
great job.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Very creative my friend! I love the pretty music paper, adorable felt tree and seriously...cork! Wow, I would never have thought to use that...love the idea! Thanks for sharing:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute!...and no red?! I really like how you used the green felt to create the tree!

Melissa said...

Cute and Creative, thanks for joining CTO!

CathyK said...

Love the musical notes "ground" and the crystal beads (?) as snow!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the felt and your gems complete the beautiful package, wonderful card Esther :)

Unknown said...

Love the use of music paper for snow piles! What a cute idea! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

GiGi said...

What a great card! I love the felt and cork tree. Thanks for playing at CTO!

Unknown said...

Great card!! Love the emboss and the bling:)

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the Card!