Today is day six in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I can't believe we are halfway through the 12 days already! Hope you are enjoying the hop as much as I am. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
I made a fun countdown calender for my grandkids today. I saw one similar as I was browsing through Pinterest (my second favorite addiction). I cut the Santa out on my Silhouette and the poem is on cardstock that I cut out with Elegant Edges on my Cricut.
You simply add a cotton ball for each day in December until Christmas and you will fill in Santa's Beard! I put one on to get him started.
Here is a close up of the poem:
Supplies used: cardstock - two different greens, red, black, cream, white and white glitter; patterned paper - Snowfall from Tinsel & Twig by The Girls Paperie; rhinestones - Glitz; font - Santa's Sleigh; border punch - EK Success; Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge, Silhouette Studio file; cotton balls.
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!