Today is day five in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I hope you are enjoying the hop! If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from my friend Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For today I have a darling shirt you can make for any little girl. I saw a t-shirt like this on Pinterest. This is all you need:
For this shirt I bought a little red long sleeve t-shirt at Walmart for $3.88. I simply cut several strips of ribbon in graduating sizes. I looped a piece of brown ribbon and sewed it on to the shirt for the tree trunk. The other pieces I glued on with fabric glue. For the top of the tree I tied the piece into a bow. Viola a cute Christmas top for next to nothing!!
And here is my sweet little granddaughter wearing her shirt.
Supplies used: T-shirt, Fabri-Tac - Walmart; ribbon - my stash
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!