Happy Saturday everyone!!!! Welcome to the Thanksgiving Table Blog Hop. If you just happened upon my post you'll want to start at the beginning with Sylvia of Bella Scrapbook Designs if you came from Martha at A Scrapping Time you are on the right track. Here is the line up in case you get lost:
1. Sylvia- http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
5. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
6. Laura- http://www.sunflowercreations9530.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10.Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/
11.Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
12. Kerri- http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
13.Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
14. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
15. Sherrie http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
17. Martha www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com
Now on to my project. I found this idea at Martha Stewart's site and revised it just slightly. I started out with these materials:
A ceramic pie plate; 5 miniature white pumpkins; white candles; cardstock in fall color pallet; double sided tape; adhesive putty; faux berries; wire cutters; A Childs Year Cricut cartridge.
I cut out about 24 leaves at 4" from "A Childs Year" cartridge, curled them around one of the candles so they would curve and attached them with double sided tape to an overturned pie plate.
I cut holes for the candles out of two of the pumpkins. I attached the pumpkins to the pie plate with adhesive putty and also stacked two pumpkins on top of each other (also with putty). I clipped some berry stems and placed them here and there, added the candles and here is my end result:
I think it turned out to be a cute centerpiece!
I do have a small blog prize that I forgot to take a picture of, so I guess it will be a surprise :). All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and be a follower of my blog to be entered. I will pick a random winner on Sunday evening and announce it on Monday morning.
Thanks for taking a peek and now you are off to Anita at Anita & Bugs the last stop on the hop!