Today is day three in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I hope you have enjoyed all the wonderful projects everyone has shared the last two days. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
I chose a super inexpensive and easy project for you today. It would make a wonderful hostess gift to take to a Christmas party!
This is all you need, some 4X4 tiles (I picked up a package of 9 at Home Depot for only $3.97); cork sheets, Modge Podge, cocktail napkins and glue (I used E6000).
Cut your napkin down to fit the top of the tile. Gently seperate the layers so you only have one thin layer of the napkin. Apply a thin layer of modge podge to the front of the tile, lay the napkin on the tile and smooth out the wrinkles. Apply three coats of Modge Podge to the top, letting it dry after each coat. Cut your piece of cork to fit the bottom and glue on.
Pretty cute drink coasters, aren't they?
Tie them up with a pretty ribbon and you have a darling gift!
Supplies used: tiles - Home Depot; napkins - Target; Modge Podge, cork - Michaels.
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!