I hope everyone had a fun and yummy Thanksgiving!! I enjoyed my day with my husband and my parents. I'm still full, LOL.
Today is the first day in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. We have lots of wonderful Christmas projects to share with you. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For my first project I want to share with you a really cute gift card holder that doubles as a book mark. This project is a file from Silhouette Studio that I cut out with my new Cameo machine!! It's really simple to make and is a fun way to present your gift card or money in!
Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, two shades of brown, red, green, cream; rhinestones - Kaiser Craft; Tag - QuicKutz; google eyes - Michael's; button, twine - my stash
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!