Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You're My Lucky Charm


I'm popping by today to share a little St. Patrick's Day card I made.

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest created by Linda of Stitches and Ink. I loved the bouquet tucked into a brown paper bag and I thought is would make a cute St. Patrick's Day card with a handful of clover tucked in the bag.

The darling 3D clovers were cut with my Cameo using a Silhouette Studio cut file.


I did some masking on my sentiment stamp so that I could use two colors of green ink, and also did heat embossing. I had to add a little gold charm I had in my stash, tied on to my bouquet with some green twine.


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white, four shades of green; patterned papers - Celtic Plaid and Celtic Stripe in Shamrock by Reminisce; Silhouette Studio cut file; stamp - $1 bin at JoAnn's; ink - Glorious Green and Green Galore by Stampin' Up; Coloriser embossing powder by EK Success; Coloriser Heat Gun by EK Success; Label Punch - EK Success; mini bag - Vintage Attic Treasures by Melissa Frances; twine - Liz's Paperloft Boutique; charm - my stash; Pop Dots


6 comments:

CathyK said...

Just a darling card!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Mom said...

The card is charming !!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Well my sweet friend you captured my heart with this card! First I LOVE the color green ~ as I LOVE many colors! Then clovers then PLAID! EEK! FABULOUS card as always and I still have you all in my thoughts and prayers! ALWAYS! SO happy to see you back! YAY!!!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like how your clovers are popping out of the bag! Super cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the shamrocks coming out of the envelope. Great card.