Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I Love You So Mulch


Hi, I'm popping in today with a card I created for a couple of challenges.

Over at Paper Smooches there is a new challenge using this picture as inspiration:






And there is a fun challenge this week over at Casology with a cue card of "Roots"


At first I thought it was going to be very hard for me to come up with a card using that cue. Then I remembered this darling stamp set by Paper Smooches that I had called Green Thumb. I knew it had carrots and radishes in it and, I believe, they are both root vegetables. Thus my card came into being.


Supplies used: card stock - white; patterned papers from Fiction 6 X 6 pad by Basic Grey and Bitty Dot Basics by Papertrey Inc.; stamps - Green Thumb by Paper Smooches; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic Markers; corner rounder - Fiskars.


9 comments:

Kim H said...

Esther ~ ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the "root" of your project! Paper pieced to PERFECTION as always! Beautifully done!

Mom said...

Fun card ! It brings a smile just looking at it. The layout is so well done.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. I just love how you created your dirt.

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, this is adorable!! I love the awesome little scene:) So fuN!
Sherrie K

BTW, thank you SO much for all your visits and comments! You are SO sweet to take the time:) I really appreciate it!
Sherrie K

Julia Aston said...

Very cute card! love your hilly dirt garden and colorful root vegetables! we both had the same idea! That sentiment is perfect!!

Michelle said...

Now, this is the cutest card EVER!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Esther, I thought of this stamp set, too, and I'm so happy you used it! What a fun card...I adore the patterned papers on the root veggies, so adorable! Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Such a cute layout!

Jen W. said...

Such a fun take on the cue word! Love the little rows of dirt and your paper pieced vegetables! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!