Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas - Luck Of The Irish


I'm so excited to announce to all of you that I am now a member of The Die Cuttin' Divas design team!!


I'm thrilled to ba a part of a design team that will allow me to play with both my Cameo and my Cricut machines on a weekly basis!!! It is going to be so fun to join with all the other talented ladies on this design team to bring you lots of inspiration for using your die cut machines.

This week our challenge is Luck of the Irish.  Make something with an Irish symbol (Rainbow, Leprechaun, Pot of Gold, Clover, etc). Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is California Scrappin'.

For my project I made a treat holder using a Silhouette Studio cut file.  I actually made several of these favors for my St. Patrick's Day dinner celebration. 


Super fun and and really quite simple to throw together!


Supplies used: card stock - two shades of green, black, orange, two shades of peach; patterned paper - Celtic Plaid in Shamrock by Reminisce; Silhouette Studio cut file; rhinestones and pearls - Kaiser Craft; ribbon - my stash.

I hope you'll pop by The Die Cuttin' Divas blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. And join us in the fun with your Irish creation!!!




7 comments:

jessica said...

How super CUTE is this Esther!!!
I love your bag!

CathyK said...

Oh my gosh!! I love that face and beard!! Adorable!

Mom said...

I love the Irish Man !! He makes me smile just to look at him. GREAT JOB !! Congratulations on becoming a "Die Cuttin' Diva".

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!
Totally cute treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Esther ~ OH ADORABS!! I just LOVE seeing all these St. Patty's Day projects!! CONGRATS! O know you will be an AMAZING DT!! How exciting!!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats my friend!!! Super CUTE treat box....I have to go get that file:) So perfect for St Patrick's Say! Love it! TFS!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

Adorable treat box!!! Have a great day.
Gerda