Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Heart Is Yours


This is my second post today.

I wanted to play along with the sketch challenge over at Case This Sketch this week.


For my card I inked up a "itty bitty" by Unity called Love Birds!

Some layering, a little sewing and a few sequins and my creation is complete.


Supplies used: card stock - vanilla, black; patterned paper - Black and Ivory Love Script by Canvas Corp, scrap from my stash; stamps - Love Birds by Unity; ink - Jet Black by StazOn; sequins - Martha Stewart; sewing machine; Pop Dots.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, enjoy your day!


6 comments:

Mom said...

Awwww ! Simple but so sweet !!

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty. Great take on the sketch.
Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Such a GREAT card! Love your take on the sketch!

CathyK said...

Love that pop of red! Very pretty card.

Kim H said...

Esther ~ this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the design, the papers, the stamps and oh the hint of red! GORGEOUS!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!