Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Make Life Bright


I'd like to share another card I created for Operation Write Home. As I stated in a previous post they are collecting Mother's Day cards at the moment.

I'm entering it in the challenge over at Case This Sketch this week.


For my card I used the stamp set Shine On by Unity and a die cut by Lil Inker Designs.


I stamped my lamp image on the tag and then on some patterned paper so that I could fussy cut the lamp shade out. I popped up the lamp shade and the die cut "mom".



Supplies used: card stock - vanilla; patterned paper - Tickled Pink in Happy Go Lucky by Pebbles; stamps - Shine On by Unity; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; die - Lil Inker Designs; rhinestones - KI by Hampton Arts; Copic markers; twine and tag - my stash; Pop Dots


5 comments:

Mom said...

This lovely card will brighten the day for the fortunate Mom who receives it. The layout, the colors, the embellishments and the sentiment are exceptionally well done.

Pat N. said...

Lovely card!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Yet another PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL card for Mother's Day! I am telling you ~ these soldiers moms and going to be so grateful to you and so many others who do such a wonderful thing!

jessica said...

This is beautiful! What a sweet card and I love your take on the sketch!
Awesome job!

Sherrie K. said...

What a great Mother's Day cared! I love the fun lamp! You did a great job on the extra details-so pretty! The sentiment along the side is perfect! Great design!
Sherrie K