Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lets Get Sip Faced


I have this fun stamp set by Unity called Let's get "Sip" Faced that I have been wanting to ink up.

I decided it would make a cute card for the sketch challenge over at Retro Sketches this week.


For my card I used some Stampin' Up ink with some Colorizer embossing powder and did a little heat embossing.I had this cute, sparkly brad in my stash and I though it gave the card the perfect touch of bling.


Supplies used: card stock - purple, metallic grey, stamps - Let's Get "Sip" Faced by Unity; ink - Stampin' Up; embossing powder and heat gun - Colorizer; brad - my stash; pop dots.

Thanks for popping by and have a super day!




4 comments:

Mom said...

I love this card. The grape embellishment is so perfect for the sentiment. Great Job !

DIANA L. said...

Great card! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

CathyK said...

Darling card!!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ You know already I LOVE this card! How CUTE is this and yet so PRETTY! So PERFECTLY done as always! Btw ~ I'm still in for the YUMMY Bloody Mary's! Oh some day if I ever get out your way I would LOVE to meet you!