Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas - Snack Lovers


Tuesday has rolled around once again, so it's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas!


This week our challenge is Snack Lovers (make something with your favorite snack on it)
Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is The Scrapbooking Queen and the prize is Jillibean Soup papers.


I love to snack on pretzels, so I decided to make a card with a pretzel on it.

I cut the salt shaker and the pretzel out using the Cricut cartridge "From My Kitchen". The salt was dabbed on using a stylus and white acrylic paint. I created the sentiment in my Print Shop program and printed it on my card stock.


Supplies used: card stock - white, gray, metallic grey, kraft, two shades of brown; From My Kitche Cricut cartridge; white acrylic paint; stylus; font - Plasmatica

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.

Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


8 comments:

Georgiana said...

So glad you are a part of the team! Your snack is perfect for me! I love salted pretzels...Yummm!

L.B. said...

super cute. Love the fun saying and the cute salt shaking on.

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh this is soooo CUTE and so ME!! I LOVE those pretzel and I am the salty girl! LOVE how you did the salt too! FAB job as always! Btw ~ tell the hubs I am coming for drinks sometime!

Mom said...

Simple card, but so well done. I love the sentiment ! Great Job !

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, your card is awesome! yum...pretzels-right up my alley!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Life and Knits said...

This is super adorable and what a great snack. These images are great!! Love this!!

Susie

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! I love it!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Daisylove Creations said...

Oh this is too cute!! Love the sentiment you used. I love pretzels too...yummy!! Happy to be part of the team with you over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!
Diana
http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com