Sunday, March 9, 2014

Have Faith


Happy Monday all, hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!

I'm sharing a one layer card I created for the challenge over at Less Is More this week.

This week the subject of your 
One Layer Card
should be
Spring Flowers


For my card I created a watercolor background for my stamp first. Then I stamped and colored my image with Copics.


I used a beautiful stamp of the week by Unity called Faith In What Will Be


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white; stamp - Faith In What Will Be by Unity; ink - Jet Black by Staz On; watercolor pencil; Copic markers





6 comments:

CathyK said...

Simply beautiful.

Mom said...

Very beautiful colors, layout, flower choice and the sentiment is so appropriate for this card.

Anne said...

Esther this is beautiful!
Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

Jen Nelson said...

great card and a perfect stamp
Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo pretty Esther! I love the watercolor effect and your coloring is fabulous!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Esther ~ This is soooo BEAUTIFUL! Not only the imagine and your coloring but the words! BEAUTIFUL creation as ever!!