Monday, August 12, 2013

Life Is A Succession of Moments....


I created this card for a post over at Link Up For Pink and I would also like to share it on the Unity Show and Tell page on Facebook as they are having a challenge this week to use an Itty Bitty each day to create a card or tag.

I used a brand new Itty Bitty Stamp of The Week I just received called Each Moment Is Success.

To create my card I first stamped my sentiment in the middle of my card base. I then masked off a portion over the sentiment.

I stamped my flower on a piece of scrap paper and fussy cut it out so that I could use it as a mask also.
Then I went about stamping the flower both above and below the masked sentiment, stamping across the mask. Then I took my fussy cut flower and masked off the flowers I just stamped, so that I could stamp them again, giving it a more 3D look.

I colored the flowers with Copics and the removed my mask over the sentiment. I then used a ruler to draw a black line above and below the sentiment.

A few rhinestones for a little sparkle and some glitter glue in the middle of my flowers.



Supplies used: card stock - white, pink; stamps - Each Moment Is Success by Unity; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic markers; rhinestones - Recollections and Little Yellow Bicycle; Clear Dazzle Glue by Hero Arts.


5 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Esther!!! Such great colors and love the CAS design!!
thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!

Mom said...

Beautiful card in all respects-colors, layout and the sentiment is perfect for this lovely creation.

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Esther!! The flowers look amazing - the dimension from the masking is fabulous!! And what beautiful colors!! Love this!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a pretty card! The black/pink combo looks gorgeous! I love the flowers and the sentiment is awesome!
Sherrie K