Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Halloween Cards For OWH


I'm popping in today to share another couple of cards I made for Operation Write Home.

I constructed quite a few Halloween Cards using OWH sketches last week. I was trying to get them done so I could mail them before their August 31st deadline.

Here is a card I made using sketch #156:


I chose some bright green card stock, some letter brads for my sentiment and a cute sticker by K & Co. to whip up this simple card.


Supplies used: card stock - green, orange, black; brads - Queen & Co.; sticker - K & Co.; ribbon - Michaels.


For my second card today I used sketch # 157 :


I went pretty simple on this card also, just using card stock, patterned paper, a stamp and some stickers.


Supplies used: card stock - black orange, tan; patterned papers from Heebie Jeebies by We R Memory Keepers; stamp - Martha Stewart; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; stickers - K & Co.






2 comments:

Mom said...

Cute Cards ! Fun and colorful with embellishments that are Halloween favorites.

Lisa said...

Both cards are fabulous!! I love the designs!! So fun!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts