Thursday, August 15, 2013

I'm Your Biggest Fan


It was almost 100° when I was making this card, so I guess I was hoping the cute image would help cool me down :)

It's day 4 of the Itty Bitty A Day challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell page on Facebook and I wanted to keep playing along.

For my card I used some retro looking paper by Cosmo Cricket and the "Biggest Fan" Itty Bitty stamp set by Unity.




A few Skittles in the corner reminded me of water droplets.




Supplies used:  card stock - red; patterned paper - Swingin' in Social Club by Cosmo Cricket; stamps - Biggest Fan Itty Bitty by Unity; ink - Iced Spruce Distress Ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger; Serenade Thickers alphabet stickers by American Crafts; Skittles; corner rounder - Zutter


4 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice !!!!!
Paula

jessica said...

LOL!!! I LOVE this! What a GREAT stamps and adorable sentiment!!!

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the fan stamp!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

The use of the vintage fan is a nice match for the sentiment. Fun Card !!