Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just Because


I have a little tag to share today, that I made for the Itty Bitty A Day challenge going on over at the Unity Show and Tell page on Facebook.

There have been so many beautiful creations by everyone in the group using Itty Bitty stamps by Unity.

For my little tag I used two Itty Bitty sets, "Sweet Owl Just Because" for the sentiment and "Best Things Just Happen" for the pretty flower.

I stamped the flower on a vintage dictionary page and colored it with my Copics. I also stamped it on blending paper so I could color and fussy cut out the flower only. I then attached it with a Pop Dot for dimension.


Supplies used: tag - Staples Office Supply; card stock - kraft, vanilla; vintage dictionary page - Thrift Store; border punch - Fiskars; stamps - Unity; Copic markers; ink - Rich Cocoa by Memento;  ribbon - 3 Girl Jam; twine - Liz's Paper Loft Boutique; button - my stash

7 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful tag!! The flower is so pretty and the ribbon is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

The tag is lovely ! It is a work of art in and of itself.

Sherrie K. said...

Ofta..this is gorgeous Esther!! The flower is so beautiful:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the vintage feel and beautiful flower!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Kim H said...

Esther ~ this is GORGEOUS too! The tag, the flower and ribbon!Jeez one creation right after another tonight! How is a girl too sleep after all these?? as always ~ BEAUTIFULLY done! Have a great night!

CathyK said...

Gorgeous!!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous tag,love it !!!
Paula