Friday, August 2, 2013

Let's Ketchup


At first I wasn't going to post this card, because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. I was trying to make it look like splattered ketchup and I ended up with a freakin' bear claw on the right, LOL.

Then I decided that we all have imperfections and what the heck, I'd put it out there anyway.

It is for day #5 of the Itty Bitty A Day challenge going on at the Unity Show & Tell page on Facebook.

I used the Let's Ketchup Itty Bitty.


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white, red; patterned paper - Picnic Table in What's Cooking by Flair; border punch - Martha Stewart; stamp - Let's Ketchup by Unity; ink - Tuxedo Black by Memento; Copic markers, paint - red by Pebbles; Painty Pen in Copper by Zig; Pop Dots

6 comments:

jessica said...

I think this looks awesome Esther!Such a fun card with an adorable image!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Lisa said...

I love it!! The bear claw looks fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mom said...

I like the colors and the "play on words" adds a fun aspect to this cute card..

CathyK said...

I think it is a great card. Bears, I am sure, like ketchup.

Kim H said...

Esther~ UGH! This card is too COOL! LOVE the image and that sentiment! Okay lions, tigers and BEARS love ketchup! But honestly I didn't notice anything until you said something or I read your post! LOL! Too talented for words!

Sherrie K. said...

I think this looks awesome! I am SO glad you shared:) The image is so fun and love the background!
Sherrie K