Saturday, August 17, 2013

Be My Love Monster


I wanted to share a card I made for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge blog.


This week is the Designer Drafts challenge. You can use the provided sketch either closely or loosely.


As you can see by my card I followed it rather loosely. I used stamps from Falling For You by Paper Smooches which my sweet daughter gave me for Mother's Day!!!! 

I stamped the monster on patterned paper so I could fussy cut him out. I also did a lot of masking on the sentiment stamps, so that I could get the words Be and My; and also make the Love in Love Monster red.


Supplies used: card stock - recycled white; patterned paper - Crawly from Heebie Jeebies by We R Memory Keepers; stamps - Falling For You by Paper Smooches; ink - Tuxedo Black by memento, Barn Red Distress Ink by Tim Holtz for Ranger; sequins - Martha Stewart; google eyes - Michaels; sewing machine.





10 comments:

Adrian said...

Super cute!

Mom said...

Very cute Card ! The "Monster" is sweet and the hearts are, too !

CathyK said...

Great card!

chillin with Quillin said...

really cute card !!!!
Paula

jessica said...

Super adorable!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! The monster is adorable!! Love your stitching!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim S said...

SO cute!! The fun stitching is the perfect touch!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Hee hee. He is adorable! The googly eyes crack me up. I LOVE the stitching too--it's perfect. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Sherrie K. said...

Your monster creation is adorable! You did a great job on masking the sentiment! Fabulous card!
Sherrie K

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

A love monster!?!?! LOVE IT! Super cute card-- love his googly eyes! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge <3 Hope you join in the fun again this week <3