Friday, March 16, 2012

Make a Wish

It's Friday, YAY!!!! I've got some fun stuff planned tomorrow for St. Patrick's Day, looking forward to it. I'll take some pics and share with you.


Today I have a little card I made:


For the dandelion I cut 3 reverse scalloped circles in vellum from a Silhouette Studio cut file. I used a pop dot in between each layer and topped it with a button to hide the pop dots. The leaf is cut with the Walk In My Garden Cricut cartridge. I paper pierced the stem and leaf vein then stitched with floss.


I cut the grass with the Create A Critter Cricut cartridge. The sentiment is a combo of rub on letters and foam alphabet stickers.


Have a super day! 

Please stop by tomorrow for the Stinkin' Cute blog hop!!! We have some great projects to show you using the Stinkin' Cute files :)

Supplies used: cardstock - cream, mustard, 2 shades of green; vellum; patterned paper - Remember in Earth Love by Cosmo Cricket; Silhouette Studio cut files; Wlak In My Garden and Create a Critter Cricut cartridges; floss - DMC #906; rub on letters - Purkey by American Crafts; foam alphabet stickers - Sticko; button - my stash; Pop Dots.



Pin It

8 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Oh my, what a great card!! So many great details! I love the stitching on the stem and how you made the flower. Love it!

Have a fun St.Patty's day tomorrow!! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog.

jessica said...

this is so beautiful!! love the stitching!
TFS :)

chillin with Quillin said...

Awesome card, very easy on the eyes, love it !!!
Paula

Mom said...

What a pretty card. It has a soft and gentle look. I really like the embellishments with the stitching and button. Great job !

CathyK said...

Such a sweet card!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the vellum cut, beautiful card! Hope you have fun tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the stitching and vellum!!