Monday, March 12, 2012

Disney Gives Back Blog Hop

Welcome to the Disney Gives Back Blog Hop.


This wonderful blog hop was created out of a desire to give back to a wonderful organization called Crops of Luv. Throughout the hop, you will see layouts from talented crafters who have chosen to give back and help make  children's days brighter. Crops of Luv makes albums for Make A Wish to give to families who go to Disneyland or Disney World.


Please visit and support each crafter and also if you would like to make layouts for Crops of Luv you can do so by contacting....Crops of Luv at http://www.cropsofluv.com.
If you came here from Ellen ♥ CardMonkey then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon this blog by email or web surfing, please go back to the beginning at Blessed On The Bright Side and visit the hop from the start. You don't want to miss out on any of these amazing layouts.


Our grand prize blog candy is a set of Stamps from CardzTV Stamps called Encouraging Thoughts. This is one of the best sets that Mary has made this far.

You get one entry for hopping with us and a 2nd entry if you make a 2 page layout for Crops of Luv and mail it. Post your layout to the Mr. Linky at Blessed on The Bright Side then mail it to:


Crops of Luv
11424 S. Pawnee Circle
Phoenix AZ 85044




Here is my layout which is based on a design by Lila Bullis:

Supplies used: cardstock - red, white, black, grey, yellow, peach; patterned paper - Signature Collection by Creative Imaginations; Mickey & Friends and Mickey & Friends Font cartridges by Cricut.


I also have some Blog Candy:


All you have to do to be entered in the drawing to win this prize is:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Leave me a comment with a way to get a hold of you.


 Now you are on to our next crafty friend Paula at Scrap Your World


Thank you for joining us and helping us give back to Crops of Luv.

Pin It

21 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

WOW, Esther, I LOVE your layout. It's hard to think of what's so favorite about it, because I'm tempted to say EVERYTHING, but I REALLY like that torn strip of paper across the middle. REALLY nice, unique idea. I'm going to have to scraplift that one day!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Shawnee said...

I agree with Ellen! I LOVE your Lyaout!!! I love the film strip and everything you added to it. Great job!! Thank you for joining me in giving back to this amazing organization. I know this layout is going to make a special family smile!!

Laurie H. said...

Just got back from Disney World. I could really use some stickers to help make some pages for my pictures. Thanks for the chance.

Liz said...

so stinkin' cute!!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Claire Spielman said...

So, I guess it wouldn't be GOOFY (Mickey would not work!) to say I totally agree with the first 2 comments...LOVE the simply torn strip across. Nice touch!
Your l/o is bright & cheerful with lots of nice open space to put those smiles! TFS
Creative Disney Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

i am loving your layouts!!!!
wow everyone has done an amazing job!!!

tfs
gloria
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

I absolutely love your LO! I am a new follower and look forward to seeing more creations from you! :)
~Colleen
co11een903@yahoo.com

Mom said...

Wow !! Your layout is so "wonderfilled" ! Excellent Job ! God Bless all who support this most worthy cause . It is a beautiful show of support and caring.

CraftyJAR said...

Such a worthy cause! I love the layout and I am sure the family who receives it will be just adore it.
Judy

CathyK said...

Love the LO!!!!! I especially like the torn strips!

Monica said...

Ester! This is an amazing LO! And what an awesome cause! I'm a huge Disney nut! And I'm loving this so much!

Toodles
Monica
Simplycricutting@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What a cute layout!
I know someone special is going to love this layout.
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

ScrapYourWorld said...

what a SUPER LO! Love everything about it!! such detail. I LOVE the paper piecings you did!! new follower
Great hopping with you today.
paula
faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Really cute layout, Esther!

Blessings,
Donna

Brenda said...

What a super cute and fun lo! I love everything about it!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a great LO, it just makes my kids giddy looking at it! Really wonderfully done :)

Sherrie K. said...

Esther...this is just FABULOUS!!! I love your sweet Disney layouts:) Oh, how fun!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Love love your layout! lots of paper piecing! Great design!

Unknown said...

This is a great layout! I think it's my favorite of all of them!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Kari T! said...

You are a DISNEY ROCK STAR!!!!! I totally love your lay out!!!!! It is absolutely amazing!!!!! I am going to have to brag about finding you to all my Disney friends!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work!!!!

Lisa said...

Your layout is SO CUTE!!!!! I LOVE every single detail on your page it is FANTASTIC!!!! You are very talented!
Top29gun at Gmail dot com