Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

I have a card for you today that would be fun to send to a child. I remember as a child I loved to get those interactive cards, like the ones you could color, or had stickers, etc. This one is so easy because the web site does all the work for you. You simply go to www.discoveryeducation.com , under Parents from the drop down list you click on Additional Resources and then you click on Puzzlemaker. There are lots of different puzzles you can make, this one is the Word Search.
Then its as simple as typing in the words you would like to include and Puzzlemaker does the rest.


The card is 5 1/2" square and I cut 1" off the bottom front so I would have a place for the pencil. On the bottom I cut a small slit to put the ric rac through to hold the pencil in place. I taped it on the back, but it is hidden by the solution to the puzzle.

Supplies used: cardstock - kraft, pink, white; patterned paper - Easter Bouquet in Peeps by We R Memory Keepers; ric rac, pencil, sticker - my stash; Puzzlemaker.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute card. Love it.

Mom said...

Cute Card ! Kids enjoy games and this is so fun for Easter.

jessica said...

what a great idea!!!
TFS

chillin with Quillin said...

Cute card, love the puzzle !!
Paula

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I like this ides Esther:) TFS! Very creative:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

What a brilliant Idea! Thanks for sharing this one Esther.
Judy

CathyK said...

What a fun idea! Cute card!

Georgiana said...

I remember the cards with stickers or you could color your own background. They were the best! Well...actually the ones with money were : ) I think your card is a perfect idea!

Hope you will stop by our Embossing Hop today.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

ShersL84bed said...

What a fun idea. This turned out really cute. I have to say that I went through your creations and love all the clean lines and design to each of them. You are my kind of designer. :)

Smiles Sher

Donna said...

How cute! I bet the kids love this card!

Happy Easter, Esther!

Blessings,
Donna

Crafterkhush said...

This is so cute.. An Easter egg hunt.. Great colors Esther!!