Today is the second day in the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. I hope you had a chance to go through the hop yesterday. Wasn't everyone's projects just super? We have lots more wonderful Christmas projects to share with you. If you just popped in to see me you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop with Sylvia at Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you arrived here from Gaby's blog - Gaby Creates you are on the right track.
Here is the full line up if you get lost:
1. Sylvia - www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
2. Sandra - www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
3. Patricia - www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
4. Gaby - www.gabycreates.com
5. Esther- www.forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com
6. Monica - www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
7. Anita - www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
8. Jessica- www.chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
9. Sandy - www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com
10. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
11. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
For todays project I wanted to share a fun and easy home decor item you can make. It would make a great gift as well. I bought a three pack of shadow boxes at Michael's and several sizes of jingle bells. I simply attached some Christmas scrapbook paper to the back of the box and poured a bunch of different jingle bells inside. The words were cut with the Cuttin' Up Cricut cartridge, the jingle bell was cut with Joys of the season and the bow was cut with Christmas Cheer out of vinyl and attached to the front of the glass. To finish it off I tied some pretty Christmas ribbon around the box.
I think I may have to keep one for myself!
Supplies used: shadow boxes - Michael's; patterned papers - Like A Light Bulb and Boughs of Holly from Christmas by American Crafts, "Awe" in the Wonder collection by Authentique; jingle bells and ribbon - Michael's; vinyl - Coarse Brushed Cherry Red; Cricut Cartridges - Cuttin' Up; Joys of the Season and Christmas Cheer.
I will have a blog prize at the end of this 12 Days of Christmas blog hop. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is to be a follower and to leave a comment. If you leave a comment on each day you will be entered in the drawing one time for each comment, so you can have up to 12 entries in the drawing.
Now you are off to see what Monica at Simply Cricutting has created!!!!