Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine's Day Top & Blog Candy Winner!

Happy Monday all, hope you are having a great start to your week!!

First I'd like to announce the winner of the bog candy from the El dia de Reyes blog hop. I used Random.org and the number chosen is.........

#8 - Beebeebabs!

Beebeebabs said...
Beautiful work thanks for sharing!

Congratulations Beebeebabs, send me your address and I will get your prize mailed to you.

I'd also like to share a top I made for my granddaughter for Valentines day. It was made similar to the top I did for her at Christmas which you can view here.



Here is my princess wearing her new top:


Supplies used: White t-shirt - Walmart; ribbon - my stash; Fabric-Tac glue - Walmart

Pin It

13 comments:

Mom said...

What a darling little girl and the top is cute, too. A perfect combination for Valentines Day !

chillin with Quillin said...

the top is sooo cute, ans she looks adorable in it !!!
Paula

girlia said...

Adorable.

Norma said...

WOW! Esther she is so adorable and how cute is her shirt grandma made here!! Super cute!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beebeebabs said...

Thank you sooo much please send me your email so I can send my info!!!

Nicole said...

A-DORABLE!! Love the shirt and the cutie wearing it!

Sherrie K. said...

Esther, what a fun project! Your Granddaughter is just adorable amd love the shirt:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Esther,
This is just ADORABLE! And it is even better with your granddaughter in it! She is PRECIOUS!!

http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

GabyCreates.com said...

Just adorable!!!...and the T-shirt is adorable too!! TFS... and for reminding me to make some goodies like this for my grand babies! Thank you Esther!

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable!!!

VICTORIA said...

omg this is so cute and what a beautiful child.

CathyK said...

ADORABLE!