Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elegant Birthday

I wanted to share a card I made this weekend with you. I really need to get some more birthday cards made as my stash is getting low. I was inspired by my new Paper Crafts magazine called, of all things, Get Inspired. I used a gorgeous border cut file from Silhouette Studio and a pretty antique button which was in a gift basket from my sister.



Supplies used: cardstock - white, black; patterned paper - Vintage Linen from For The Record by Echo Park Paper Co.; die cut file - Silhouette Studio; black ribbon - Michaels; copper charm, resin rose - Making Memories; antique button - my sister; brad - my stash; sentiment stamp - my stash.

Pin It

11 comments:

Donna said...

Very, very pretty card! I love the elements you selected to put on the front with the ribbon.

Beautiful - are you entering in a challenge?

Blessings,
Donna

DIANA L. said...

Very romantic great colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mom said...

Very beautiful card. I love the embellishments, especially the pretty, vintage button.

chillin with Quillin said...

Very pretty , love the buttons!!!
Paula

Crafterkhush said...

This is really pretty.. Love the silhouette border you have used.. And great colours...!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful!! I love color combo!!

Unknown said...

Very elegant! I love the grren, black and white combo! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is a really pretty border cut and I love your button/embellishment combo :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! What a gorgeous mix of elements.

GabyCreates.com said...

This is just Gorgeous!!

CathyK said...

Perfect in every way!