Monday, January 30, 2012

Basically you rock and blog hop winner

Today I have a simple birthday card to share with you, and also I'd like to announce the winner of my candy for the Valentine's Day blog hop.

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments!! I am glad that I turned some new people on to Wordle, I hope you have fun with it.

 I used Random.org to pick the winner. And drumroll please.....

The winner is #15: Creative Diva said... 15 cute cute cute idea! I love the image. Glad to be on the hop with you. Hugs, Patty Congratulations Patty, send me your address and I'll get your box of chocolates out to you!!

 And now to my card:



Supplies used: cardstock - black, red, yellow; patterned paper - High School Musical by Sandylion; cassette tape stamp - We R Memory Keepers; Happy Birthday stamp - Declassified; button and twine - my stash; sewing machine.

Pin It

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great one Esther!
Love that the images are stamped, an old fave of mine, the stitch and old button makes it speak to me. You're gonna save it for nov, right? lol

Lori :)

Mom said...

This card seems so right for a teenager. I like the colors and the embellishments.

Crafterkhush said...

I love the color combo of this card... And the PP is fantastic... You definitely rocked with this one Esther...

Lee-Anne said...

Love this super cute card!

Donna said...

Oh Esther, Love the rock & roll paper! Really cute!

Blessings,
Donna

jessica said...

awesome job Esther!! Congrats to the winner also!

Sherrie K. said...

The color combo is great! Another awesome card:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Great card Esther, great paper!... stopping by to see week 3!?...I am almost done with week 4...:)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

What a fun card, I love your perfect stitching :)

CathyK said...

Rockin' card!!!

Creative Diva said...

Hi Esther! Thank you so much. I definitely wish I stopped sooner. However, I want to say that I totally love your card. Especially the tape cassette stamp image. Havent seen that one before. I love it. Ive emailed you back my info. Thanks.

Hugs,
Patty