Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue Flower Birthday

Just a quick post today to share a simple birthday card I made. Got the inspirations for it from my Paper Crafts magazine.



Supplies used: cardstock - cream, navy, green; patterned papers - Depot Park and County Library from Hometown by October Afternoon; blue eyelet - my stash; ribbon - Michaels; flower punch, border punch - EK Success; corner rounder - Fiskars; stamp - Hero Arts; metal adhesive accents - Heidi Grace; sewing machine

Pin It

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Mom said...

Yes, it is a simple card but beautiful. Very nice.

chillin with Quillin said...

simple and pretty!!!!
Paula

CathyK said...

I love the different blues! Pretty!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I love your card and how you added the little flowers!

Donna said...

Very cute, thank you for sharing!

Blessings,
Donna

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty Esther:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Love how you tied the bow!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So pretty, I love your stitching with your sweet papers :)