Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lil' Pumpkin

I am slowly working on albums for my grown daughters. I have a layout today of my youngest daughter that I used this weeks sketch from Stuck On U Sketches and I am entering it in their challenge.

And yes, that is a MUCH younger me.


Here is the sketch:


A couple of close ups:



Supplies used: cardstock - orange; patterned papers - Lanky Lines, Spooky Spots, Numbered Notes, Monster Mash and Creepy Cards in Spookville by We R Memory Keepers; puff elements in eerie alley by SEI; spider brads in Spook Alley by Making Memories; spider web stamp in Spookville by We R Memory Keepers; photo corner punch - Stampin' Up; black ink pad - Martha Stewart; title cut from Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge at 3".

Hope everyone had a creative day!








14 comments:

Mom said...

One word-Darling !! What a good photo of two beautiful young ladies !! The layout, colors and embellishments are so right for this page. A perfect job !

Unknown said...

Esther,
This is just adorable! I love the cleanest of the page too! It really draws your eye to the picture:) Good Luck! You have ny vote for what it is worth! LOL
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Crafterkhush said...

OMG.. This is a really awesome layout.. Like the sketch.. not too stuffy.. Helps us enjoy the picture and still manages to draw our attention to the spider.. super one as usual Esther...!!

Anonymous said...

Esther!
Hello hun!
I know, I know...wasn't this a challenge! So different and I guess that's why I wanted to try it! Ya know?
I think you did a terrific job with it and am glad you took a stab at it!
Wonderful job!!!!!

Hugs, Leah

Norma said...

Wow what a fun sketch and your LO is just super CUTE!! love the spiders even though I'm terrified of them LOL!!
Hugs

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Esther,WOW great job with the sketch!So FUN and BEAUTIFUL,All your details on your layout are AWESOME!I LOVE Halloween projects!!:)

Nanne said...

oh that is so super cute and luv the little spiderweb accent in the upper corner..such a great take on our sketch..
thnx for playing along with us at S.O.U.S
hugs
Nanné

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is super adorable, love the spider in the corner :)

JustYolie said...

Love your take on the sketch...I need that web stamp. :)

Fern said...

Wow, great job using our sketch!! Love the spider hanging from his web in the top left corner! Jewels are very creative!! Super cute photo!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

CathyK said...

Love the embellishment on the spider! Makes it pop! Great job and beautiful picture of you!

Sandi Clarkson said...

This is really adorable! Glad you found us and played along. Hope to see you back!

Shona said...

this is just so adorable, thanks for playing along at SOUS

Scossie Jane said...

The wee spiders are too cute. Love the title. Thanks for joining us at SOUS... Hugs x