Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Halloween Batman

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch over at Twisted Sketches!!
We'd love for you to come over and play with us. We have a great sketch and the "twist" this week is Long, any how any way.

I chose a picture of my grandson last Halloween to scrap for this weeks challenge.
Here is my take:


Hop on over to the blog to get the sketch!!!

Some close ups:





Supplies used: cardstock - black, brown, green, red; patterned papers - Batman by Sandylion and Kaboom by SEI; border punches - Fiskars and Martha Stewart; letters cut from Cuttin' Up Cricut cartridge; chipboard alphabet - Little Yellow Bicycle; Puffalicious stickers in Kaboom elements by Sei


Hoping to see your take on this weeks sketch and "twist"!!!!!

8 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Super LO and your grandson looks adorable in the Batman outfit...!!

reneabouquets said...

What a cutie pie layout! Your little Batman was so precious!

Mom said...

Awwwwwwww !! What a cute Batman ! I like the colors and the words you have chosen for this layout. Good Job !

Pam said...

Oh my my...this is so adorable! Love how you've made that little Batman the center of it all (like he'd need any help ;)

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is just so cute, love the super hero sayings and papers with your adorable batman :)

CraftyJAR said...

Love the layout, those phrases are just perfect, so like the comic. I know you just sent me an award but you deserve them so much. So, I have an award on my blog for you.
Judy

Anonymous said...

What a cute title. What a wonderful keepsake!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Great Halloween layout of your Grandson..what a cute Batman he is:) Grat paper choice and embellishments too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com