Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Halloween Party

Well, tomorrow is Friday and I can't believe how fast this week went by! My grandkids are having a sleepover with me tomorrow night, so grandma and grandpa should get in lots of spoiling!!!

Todays post is a layout I did for my oldest daughters scrapbook. It's some pics of the first Halloween party I had for her. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers and am entering it in their challenge.


And the sketch:


The title letters didn't show up as well as I had wanted them to, so I gave them shadows with a black marker.


I thought these cute chip stickers by Cosmo Cricket were just perfect for this LO!


Supplies used: cardstock - orange, green, white; patterned papers - trick or treat & monster mash from Spookville by We R Memory Keepers; alphabet stickers - Making Memories and my stash; journal rub on - Hambly Screen Prints; chipboard stickers - Matilda by Cosmo Cricket; black marker - American Crafts

Enjoy your day!!!

7 comments:

Sunny Dee said...

sooo cute!

Mom said...

A darling page for your daughters scrapbook and the photos are so sweet as are the colors and embellishments. It all looks great !

Crafterkhush said...

What an amazing page for your daughter's scrap book... Really really cute...!!

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUIFUL job with your layout Esther!!:)

girlia said...

Such a great LO

Sherrie K. said...

Great job on your layout. Love the embellishments. Have a wonderful time with your grandkids. Sounds like fun in your household:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CathyK said...

Very fun!!! Great layout for some terrific memories!