Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday

Todays post is a simple birthday card I made using Card Patterns sketch for this week. I tried to make it non gender specific so it could be used for a guy or a gal. Not to fancy, but here it is:


Here is the sketch:


Supplies used: Cardstock - white and kraft embossed; patterned paper - carefree-flowering vine by Heidi Swapp; brads - Making Memories; ribbon - my sister; buttons and twine - my stash; stamp - Inkadinkado; scribbles doodling template - Sweetwater

Have a relaxing weekend everyone!





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the bow on this card!!! Great card:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love how your button matches perfectly with your ribbon, really great colors :)

Crafterkhush said...

Simplicity is elegance..I love those brads.. beautiful color and that button.. it perfectly matches the ribbon.. great card Esther...!!

Mom said...

I think that this card will work for a guy or a gal. Simple but looks good with nice colors and embellishments. Good Work !

girlia said...

CAS love it, and I also love that it has a touch of blue

CathyK said...

Love the colors...and I really like the ribbon ;-)