Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year!

2019!!! Hard to believe its been almost 20 years since Y2K, Haha.

Do you have any New Years resolutions? It seems I always make a few, but honestly I've never fulfilled one for a whole year. Well, try, try again as they say.

I have several this year - to drink more water, to walk more, and in general, get more healthy.

I also have a few crafty ones, like to make Christmas cards and projects every month so I have more done before December arrives next, year :).

Anyway, it's Tuesday so lets move on to our new challenge for this week.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is a sketch challenge.

.



I used supplies from my December Spellbinders card kit to make my card.

I have to admit that I "cased" a card I saw on Pinterest by Zsoka Marko. It was just so pretty!


I used a scalloped oval die by Papertrey Ink. Papers, dies, twine, stickers all from Spellbinders.





Supplies used: card stock - white, brown, and pink; patterned papers, dies, twine, sentiment sticker all from Spellbinders; scalloped oval die from Papertrey Ink; rhinestones from my stash.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



7 comments:

Georgiana said...

I agree...it is very pretty! Good luck with your New Year goals. I typically don't make any too since they don't seem to last. I need to get healthy and make sure I stick with going to the Y regularly.

mum of two said...

This is beautiful Esther! I love the background paper. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Mom said...

Very Pretty !! Unusual colors and layout really enhance this card.

Evelyn said...

Oh, that is pretty. The flowers are lovely!!

Evelyn

Gloria said...

Such a pretty card and love all the details! Awesome December Spellbinders card kit as well. Hope you tackle all your New Years resolutions and Happy New Year.

Larelyn said...

So pretty and I love the color combo and choice of patterned papers. I'm so excited to be on the DCD team with you talented gals.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous papers you used!! Great design!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Hugs Gerda